Madame B’s Boutique brings you vintage inspired wedding accessories with a fresh, contemporary feel.
If you’re sick of wading through cheap and nasty pastel tat, you’ve come to the right place!
What do you get from Madame B’s Boutique that you won’t find elsewhere?
- A free initial consultation to chat about your ideas and make sure we’re on the same page.
- A custom fabric sourcing and colour matching service – I can help you find just the right fabric(s) to match your chosen wedding colours.
- A variety of co-ordinating items, with discounts for multiple sets for members of your wedding party.
- Regular contact and updates on bespoke orders – you will receive progress updates on your order, including photos, so you don’t have to worry about what’s happening with your order.
- Personalization options – you can incorporate your own fabrics, buttons etc. into your chosen design for a more personal touch. See my Real Weddings page for some examples.
- High quality, eco-friendly materials sourced from UK suppliers, so you know your item is not going to fall to bits the first time you wear it.
- No hidden costs – all of my designs are carefully priced to include all costs, and all quotes for bespoke orders are confirmed at the start of the ordering process.
- Friendly service from someone who’s been on both sides of the wedding market, happy to offer advice to the frustrated and bewildered!
Browse my Shop and Gallery pages for gorgeous hats, headpieces, wedding veils, fabric flowers & more. If you want me to make something special just for you, I am also happy to do completely Bespoke Orders to coordinate with your chosen colours.
Like what you see? Get in touch via my Contact page, tell me about your ideas, however weird and wonderful, and let’s see how we can make them a reality!
Header: Photography by Vine House Studios